Share It

Subscribe Now:

Tuesday, February 9, 2016

#911 A fleur de peau


It's been a while that I did not post. I had not forgotten you. It's just that my first life is full of things to manage lately

Besides being very tired, I admit that I didn't really have time to devote to my blog.
 
I apologize for this delay and hope you won't bear me a grudge. 
 
If you follow me regularly perhaps you will find that I reduced the number of my collaborations with recurring events and/or designers. With the new organization of my daily life, I had to make choices, reluctantly, but it was necessary. 
 
Thank you to continue to follow my blog. Your loyalty really touches me.
 
For this new post I have for you a look that is feminine, casual and sexy. I hope you enjoy it and it will make you want to do shopping *winks*
 
 




Credits :


Hair : Magika - First Light mesh
Lipstick : MUA - Lipstick Jewels NEW Truth Or Dare Affair
Eyes : DS'Elles - Illusion
Body : SLink - Physique Mesh Body
Nail polish : Dark Passions - Koffin Nails /Heart Breaker NEW On The Boardwalk Gacha Fair
Dress : Zed Sensations - Aroma Dress mesh NEW Revamped
Shoes : SLink - Hera Wrap Heels mesh (for SLink High Feet)
Necklace : Cae - Peyton Necklace mesh NEW
Bracelet : Empyrean Forge - Imbolc Band mesh NEW Jack or Jill Hunt

Poses :
Photos 1 & 5 : Pin Me Up - Jewelry Set
Photos 2, 3 & 4 : Apple Spice - Blogger Poses Set












No comments:

Post a Comment