Share It

Subscribe Now:

Wednesday, December 23, 2015

#901 Sexy Nerd


I don't wear glasses very often. So I don't know why I decided to wear some today... but I like how it looks with my style. I hope you will enjoy it too.










Credits :


Hair : Exile - Hazy Days mesh NEW Fifty Linden Fridays
Skin : DeeTaleZ -Skin Around The World / Joice
Eyes : Insufferable Dastard - Sunset Eyes NEW
Nail polish : La Boheme - Ombre Glossy Set 3 Pink
Lipstick : Senzafine - Endless Lip Color NEW 20Twenty
Body : Maitreya - Lara Mesh Body
Top : Cynful - Fall-In-Line Vest mesh NEW Group Gift
Pants : Addams - Skeleton Skinny Jeans mesh
Shoes : Glamistry - Angelica Heels mesh NEW
Glasses : Dust Bunnies - Frosty Nerd Glasses / Bandage Black mesh NEW White Elephant Gacha Fair
Necklace 1 : Empyrean Forge - Wassail Charm Necklace mesh NEW Frost 2015
Necklace 2 : Maxi Gossamer - Necklace Harmony Heart mesh
Headband : Bubble - Triple Goddess Tiara mesh NEW Frost 2015
Tattoo : Endless Pain Tatoos - Snow Pearl NEW Frost 2015

Poses & Prop : Zerkalo - Fall In Love Chair mesh




No comments:

Post a Comment