Share It

Subscribe Now:

Wednesday, July 8, 2015

#847 Une sirène en ville


D-Day - 3 for my move. I do my best to manage everything at one and the same time... but that's not so easy sometimes. 

I hope keeping my commitment to my sponsors and events I blog for... *keeps her fingers crossed to not forget a post she's supposed to publish or something else*

My look of the day is fantasy... sexy... a bit cute too... I hope you will enjoy it.








Credits :

Hair : Calico - Livia mesh
Skin : DS'Elles - Gloria NEW FAD
Eyes : Buzzeri - Crystal Eyes
Eyeshadow : Zibska - Celia Carnivale NEW Body Art Hunt
Nail polish : Bubble - Chevron Multi Colors Nails
Dress : Blue Blood - Valentina mesh NEW The Alchemy
Shoes : Appear - Laurah Sandals mesh (for SLink high feet) NEW Event @ 1st
Tattoo : Tenjin - Fancy Flower Tattoo NEW Body Art Hunt
Crown : Dream Things - The Sirens Crown NEW The Alchemy

Poses : Purple Poses - Olivia Poses Set








No comments:

Post a Comment