Share It

Subscribe Now:

Monday, June 8, 2015

#838 Démon intérieur


I was away for a few days due to a very busy RL but now I'm back!

My look of the day has a fantasy inspiration. I hope you will enjoy it. If you need landmarks and details, look below and you will find everything you need.

Have fun!





Credits :

Hair : Exile - Scribbled Hearts mesh
Skin : DS'Elles - Mathilde NEW
Eyes : Insufferable Dastard - Fire Eye v2 NEW
Nail polish : Nailed It - Zebra Print Set NEW Event @ 1st
Dress : Sahara's - Honora mesh NEW The Alchemy
Necklace : Zibska - Bergdis Necklace mesh NEW FAD
Cuffs : Zibska - Bergdis Cuffs mesh NEW FAD
Mask : Psycho:Byts - Demon War Mask NEW The Alchemy

Poses :
Photos 1 & 2 : Posetivity - Mineko Poses Set
Photo 3 : Pretense - My Hand Obsession Poses Set








No comments:

Post a Comment