Share It

Subscribe Now:

Saturday, January 10, 2015

#779 A quand le printemps ?


For my look of the day I wanted to create a style which is a casual but elegant one. My inspiration is the so feminine dress I'm wearing.

I hope you will enjoy the result. As usual you will find all details and landmarks below.







Credits :

Hair : Truth - Minerva mesh NEW Uber
Skin : Lara Hurley - Scarlett
Eyes : Buzzeri - Lillian Eyes NEW Kustom9
Nail polish : Flair - SLink Avatar Enhancement / Set 177
Dress : Valentina E. - Jezebel Dress mesh NEW FaMESHed
Shoes : Redgrave - Heels Tiffany mesh (for SLink feet) NEW FaMESHed
Bag : Reign - Sparkle Bag mesh NEW FaMESHed Group Gift
Bracelet : Yummy - Pearl & Diamond Bracelet NEW Uber

Poses : Label Motion - Panda Poses Set




No comments:

Post a Comment