Share It

Subscribe Now:

Thursday, May 15, 2014

#630 Félinement votre


Here is my first outfit created with items you will find at the World Goth Fair which will open in only a few hours (today May 15th at noon SLT!!)

I think I am in a "neko mood" *laughs*. I hope you will like it my look of the day. I will add the landmarks to the sims of the event a bit later, be patient *winks*







Credits :


Hair : LaNoir Soleil Designs - Lolly NEW World Goth Fair 50% to the charity
Skin : Glam Affair - Mokatana / The Diva
Eyes : By Snow - Midnight Eyes NEW World Goth Fair 100% to the charity
Nail polish : By Snow - SLink Nails Appliers / Fishnet Goth NEW World Goth Fair 100% to the charity
Dress : LaNoir Soleil Designs - Phaedra Dress mesh NEW World Goth Fair 100% to the charity
Shoes : Diktator - Punk mesh
Neko Ears : Psychotic Neko - Goth Neko Ears Rose NEW World Goth Fair 100% to the charity
Neko Tail : Psychotic Neko - Curled Neko Tail Skull NEW World Goth Fair 100% to the charity
Collar : Two Cats One Cup - Ink's Neko Collar of Doom

Poses : Elephante Poses - Walk This Way Poses Set




No comments:

Post a Comment