Share It

Subscribe Now:

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

#610 Jeu d'enfance


My look of the day is casual and uses new releases you will find at the Seraphim Social, the Monochromatic Fair and the Pose Fair 2014

The poses I use remember me something I did a lot when I was a child *winks*

Enjoy!








Credits :


Hair : Truth - Lottie mesh
Skin : Belleza - Rose Skin
Eyes : Ikon - Perspective Eyes
Nail polish : Mon Cheri - SLink Avatar Enhancement / Blue NEW The Monochromatic Fair
Jacket : Motivaction - Vinyl Jacket mesh NEW The Monochromatic Fair
Pants : Cynful - Skinny Jeans mesh
Shoes : N-core - Glance mesh
Necklace : Cae - The Answer Necklace mesh NEW The Seraphim Social

Poses & Props : Elephante Poses & Yumyums - Sweet Nothing Poses Set NEW Pose Fair 2014





No comments:

Post a Comment