Share It

Subscribe Now:

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

#395 Happy Birthday Collabor88!!


This month Collabor88 celebrates its birthday. The theme of this round is the 1920's... Les Années Folles...

It inspired a lot the talented designers who are participating.

Amongst them I discovered Birdy. I didn't know this brand and as we say "better late than never"... Immediately I fell in love with the skins Birdy created for this special round of Collabor88. I wasn't able to decide which skin I prefered so I bought the fatpack... *winks*

I hope you will like this vintage look. All landmarks and details are below.









Credits :


Skin : Birdy - Aria Skin Collab Edition / Darling NEW Collabor88
Eyes : Ikon - Ardent Eyes
Hair : D!va - Layla NEW Collabor88
Nails :  Nylon Outfitters - Nail Art / Deco Arches NEW Collabor88
Dress : Baiastice - Claudette Dress mesh NEW Collabor88
Shoes : Gos - Mae Platforms mesh
Stole : Ryvolter - Mink Princess Stole NEW Collabor88
Bracelets : LaGyo - Helen Bangles NEW Collabor88
Necklace : Baiastice - Petal Collar Necklace NEW Collabor88
Earrings : Maxi Gossamer - Earrings Florentine Lover's mesh NEW Collabor88

Poses : Marukin -  For Collabor88 birthday set NEW Collabor88



No comments:

Post a Comment