Share It

Subscribe Now:

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

#331 Excuse My French Hunt, Cosmetic Fair & Maxi Gossamer @ Collabor88


Excuse My French Hunt is running. Missqwerty Pevensey, the American Bazaar owner and designer, is participating with two gifts (one for female and the other for male).

The very cute stripped top by American Bazaar inspired me a retro student look. 

I have a so glamour skin by Essences and I added a lipstick by the same brand I bought at the Cosmetic Fair. Also I used an applier for slink enhancement hands by Chic Zafari you will find at the Cosmetic Fair too.

Don't miss the very nice jewels by Maxi Gossamer, available at Collabor88 for the moment!

The poses are by Purple Poses.

All details are below.








Credits

Hair : Truth - Sadie mesh NEW
Skin : Essences - Opera Summertime
Lipstick : Essences - Endless Night Lipstick NEW Exclusive Cosmetic Fair
Nail polish : Chic Zafari -  Nails Claw Lana Couture NEW Exclusive Cosmetic Fair
Eyes : Ikon - Kaleido Eyes / Garden
Top : American Bazaar - Top Marin NEW Excuse My French Hunt
Jacket : Emery - Denim Jacket Hollywood mesh
Pants : Villena - High waisted acid wash skinnies mesh
Shoes : Little Bones - Unity Studded Flats
Bag : Deco - Jennifer Tote mesh
Jewels : Maxi Gossamer - 92 Summer of Love Peace Sign mesh NEW Collabor88

Poses : 
Photos 1, 2, 3 & 6 : Purple Poses - Beth Poses Set
Photos 4 & 5 : Purple Poses - Aria Poses Set
 

No comments:

Post a Comment