Share It

Subscribe Now:

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

#266 Sombre jusqu'au bout des ongles...


Don't ask me why but I knew I needed a gothic look... I mix n' match items by Utopiah... Virtual Insanity... Razor...and even Ricielli... plus a few others things created by talented designers and here is the result. 

I hope you will like it.








Credits :

Hair : Wasabi Pills - Giselle mesh
Skin : Tuli - Eva v2 / Powder
Makeup : Utopiah - Hidden Eyes
Eyes : Dead Apples - Sinistre Eyes
Top : Razor - 3 Star Criss Cross Tank mesh
Pants : Ricielli - Biker Pants mesh TDR Fusion
Boots : Gos - Desire Ankle Boots mesh
Hands & Nails : Utopiah - Infected Hands Perfect Wardrobe
Cigarette : Virtual Insanity - Lucky Stroke / Skull Perfect Wardrobe
Necklace : Je Suis - Gothique Necklace
Tattoo : Endless Pain Tattoos - Old hunt gift
Bracelet : Pure Poison - Love Stacked Bracelets


Poses : Ilaya - Black Seduction Poses Set



No comments:

Post a Comment