Share It

Subscribe Now:

Saturday, April 27, 2013

#261 Envy Me


Today I'm wearing a nice mesh dress by Sassy. The Envy Me dress is the Sassy Be Glam Hunt gift which is running through May 15th.

I accessorized it with these wonderful jewels by Indyra Originals (I like a lot this polished stone appearance), a very cute and elegant tote by Cherry and once again the Angelina peeptoes by Gos (you already know I'm a Gos addict).

My hair is by Wasabi Pills. That's a new release only available at the Fantasy Faire V for the moment and my skin is Elyse skin by Tuli.







Credits:

Hair : Wasabi Pills - Erika mesh NEW Fantasy Faire V
Skin : Tuli - Elyse / Powder
Dress : Sassy - Envy Me Dress mesh Be Glam Hunt Gift
Earrings : Indy&Co - Suha Stones Earrings
Necklace : Indy&Co - Suha Stones Necklace
Bag : Cherry - Valentine Bow Tote
Shoes : Gos - Angelina Peeptoes mesh

Poses : Purple Poses - Mel Poses Set



No comments:

Post a Comment