Share It

Subscribe Now:

Saturday, January 12, 2013

#124 If Hemingway was a woman...


Several weeks ago I bought a blazer by (Elate!) just because I thought it is cute. I didn't know exactly when and how I would wear this cloth. 

A few days ago I bought a stool created by Diesel Works at Zodiac current round and quickly the idea of this style was born. Sometimes mind is a very odd thing, especially mine! *laughs*

All details are waiting for you at the bottom of this post...




Credits :


Jacket : (Elate!) Natalie Blazer
Top : (NO) Openback Lace Tee
Skirt : :FANATIK: Mini skirt leather mesh
Neckerchief : DRIFT Neckerchief Black Polka mesh
Bracelet : Chop Zuey Eilifu Black Bracelet (available at Fashion Limited)
Hair : ::Exile:: Sway My Way
Nails : Mstyle Oval Nails Classic
Earrings : EarthStones The Diamond Studs
Boots : [Gos] Equestrian Boots

Pose : Diesel Works - Hemingway stool (available at Zodiac - Capricorn)


No comments:

Post a Comment