Share It

Subscribe Now:

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

#67 Collabor88


I discovered Collabor88 event only 4 or 5 months ago. Shame on me!

Now that's probably one of my favorite (if not my favorite) fashion events. And each time that's like a dream for me to discover clothes and objects created by designers. And each time I buy at lot of things... I'm not able to choose only a few of them...

Joining Collabor88 bloggers would be like living Christmas every day. Yes I'm a fashion addict and proud to be!

For my outfit I mixed and matched items created by several designers... A dress by Milk Motion, a jacket by Boom, shoes by Handverk and so on...

The result is a classy and a bit retro look and I'm quite pleased with myself. I hope you'll enjoy it.

Details below...


Credits :

Hair : ""D!va"" Hair "Aya" mesh (for Collabor88 September 2012)
Skin : Glam Affair - Lilith - Europa - Timeless 02 (for Collabor88 September 2012)
Dress : (Milk Motion) Lace dress mesh (for Collabor88 September 2012)
Jacket : *BOOM* Duveteux Rayonnant Jacket mesh (for Collabor88 August 2012)
Necklace : Maxi Gossamer - Necklace Marrakech Heart (for Collabor88 September 2012)
Earrings : (Yummy) Sophia Pearl Earrings (for Collabor88 September 2012)
Shoes : [HANDverk] Rose Pump (for Collabor88 September 2012)
Chair : !Bang - Comfy Chair (for Collabor88 August 2012)
Pillow : Glitterati - Floor Cushion - Striped (for Collabor88 August 2012)
Bag : Auxiliary - Tiny Tote - Violet (for Collabor88 September 2012)

No comments:

Post a Comment